Saturday, May 29, 2010

A fear of commitment... and nosebleeds. And eels.

There are many things I can do.

I can lie down straight on my stomach, then push myself into a standing-upright position without bending my legs...

I can wash, dry, straighten and product my hair in 20 minutes...

I can bend my 4th finger on my left hand over my middle finger without the aid of my right hand...

I can make my stupid massive telly work when something is wrong with it...

I can pull some of the most amazing sounds out of Cameron Moor by means of making him laugh...



I can also make a decision with the intention of sticking with it and seeing it through, then not ever see it through.
The above mentioned is one that I am not proud of. This blog was going to be one of the best ideas I ever had! But I must confess... when logging into my blog last week (and not even logging in to light a blog), I forgot my password, and temporarily my username, and I had to change my password.

But in a way, blog this time apart has made me realise how much I love you. There will always be other websites. There will always be shiny things attracting my eye. But you will always be my number one. I apologise for treating you like a number two. (Hah! Thank you for that one, Spaced!)

But TV references aside, I think we are going to have a happy and healthy cyberfuture together.

TV references back in the picture, I leave you with a song by Osymyso, who has done a funky little number with samplings from the before-mentioned Spaced. If you haven't seen Spaced and are thinking about watching it, then watch it. If you aren't thinking about watching it, then think about it, then watch it.
X

1 comment:

  1. BELLA! That thing about the pushing yourself up into standing is amazing, but I have questions.
    1. do you use a wall to help you
    2. do you bend your hips/waist whatever that is
    3. how did you discover this skill?!

    I'm sure you have been there one of the times I've asked people if they have any party tricks like my thumb bending, and I'm saddened that you didn't bring this up.

    Also, I like this post.

    Also, I can do the finger thing with the aid of a surface to help me, do you do this without a surface?

    end comment.

    ReplyDelete