Saturday, August 14, 2010

40 Hour Famine

I have decided to take part in something worthwhile... the 40 Hour Famine.

Ahh the youth these days... so damn fragile! The rule have been modified for the weaklings. Now, instead of giving up food, you are able to give up something else for 40 hours e.g iPods, TV, mobiles, internet (or even just one particular site like Facebook), one particular kind of food, alcohol, creature comforts etc etc.

But I am made of sturdier stuff! I am kicking this shit old school.
NO FOOD.

Ay, it will be tough. But fortunately for me, I am not doing it alone. A team, led by the gorgeous Andrew Farley has been established. And we are the FAMINISTAS!!!
Featuring Larissa Herbert.

And to make the experience of starving for a short period of time more enjoyable, I will be documenting the only way I know how,
FILM.

So for updates and the like, keep it here. It will all be going up here.

Doing something for a cause,
Bella Boo X

No comments:

Post a Comment