Saturday, August 14, 2010

A newfound Old Love

It is a love I have that should have existed 18 years and 2 months ago, if I can count like I think I can.

While cruising my main comedy squeezes in the school holidays, there was an unfamiliar name that continued to pop up here and there...
The Kids in the Hall.

I was a bit reluctant to give them a go, as I feared disappointment. However, I bit my lip and sucked in my tum tum and hit them up on YouTube, because I am cheap. And half a sketch later, I had fallen in love with them. :)
Unfortunately for me though, the prime of their career was when I was brand new. And they put their beauty to sleep when I was only 2 years old...
So here I am, celebrating the life of these underestimated gorgeous Canadian men. And just in time as well, for their brand new series Death Comes to Town came along this very year! And there are whispers of it being aired here soon. So, talons crossed!

I've had almost the full KITH experience. I have watched nearly all of their sketches, I have seen their movie Brain Candy numerous times, and I have also decided to cheat and watch Death Comes to Town early. A bit like opening a few Christmas prezzies before the rest of the family gets up.
But it seems that as I become more consumed by their aura of awesome, I start to feel more lonely, for I am the only Australian fan of them that I know. So now I ask...

IF THERE ARE ANY AUSTRALIAN KIDS IN THE HALL FANS OUT THERE, PLEASE COME FORWARD. I FEEL LIKE SUCH A LONER!!!

While I wait for a response to come (if it ever comes) I will share them with you...











Please enjoy.
Bella Boo X

No comments:

Post a Comment